In 1969 , born in Shandong Province.
1988-1992, Shandong Qufu Normal University, BA of History.
1992~1995, Nankai University ( Tianjin ), MA of History.
1995-, ILAS of CASS.
March of 2004-Feburary of 2005, Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
Major Articles (in Chinese):
1. The possibility and potential impacts of energy cooperation between Russia and Latin America.
2. The International competitiveness of Latin American manufacturing sector: international comparatives study.
3. Peace or war?—the border conflicts among Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.
4. “ The socialism of 21st century” and the new policies in 3 Andean countries.
5. The challenges and opportunities of investment in Latin America
6. The lessons and experiences of Mexican state-owned enterprises reforms.
7. The international relations between Latin America and USA: from the angle of economic integration between Mexico and USA.
8. The economic growth trend of Latin America 2005-2010.
9. The new growth cycle of Latin America and it’s opportunities to China.
10. The fragmentation of Latin American urban society and it’s social and political impacts.
11. The structural reconstructions and the characteristics of Mexican manufacturing sector.
12. To maintain vigilances on the “trap” of New-liberalism reforms: lessons from Latin America.
13. The Mexican experiences and enlightenments about resolving trade disputes.
14. To broaden the fields of partial free trade arrangements, to innovate the China-Latin America “ South-South” cooperation models.
15. The characteristics and trends of Chinese-Mexican trade.
16. China and Mexico: the strategic fellowship and the economic, trade cooperation strategies.
17. The opening-up and protection of Latin American countries.
18. The industrial evaluations about the economic reforms of Latin American.
19. The preliminary analysis about Brazilian information industry.
20. The informal economy in Latin America
21. The impacts of trade liberalization on Mexican manufacturing sector.
22. The impacts of trade liberalization on Brazilian manufacturing sector.
23. The trade liberalization and the new industrial policies in Latin America.
24. The Free Trade Area of America and it’s potential impacts on China.
25. The Chilean financial reform.
26. The Chilean financial reforms and it’s macroeconomic stabilization
Key Projects Organized
1. The Rural Development in Latin America,CASS-Key-Project.. The task force includes 7 research fellows of ILAS.
2. Survey of Rural Development around Beijing.
1. Visiting Externado University of Colombia in Bogoda, September of 2006.