Lu SihengFecha：2011/07/04 Autor：
Born: 23 January, 1987
Place of birth: Beijing, China
Add.: P.O. Box 1104, Beijing 100007, China
Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS)
Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Position: From July 2009 until now---Research Internship at political section, Institute of Latin American Studies, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
1. Graduated from Affiliated Middle School of Peking Normal University, 2002/09-2005/07;
2. Major in Philology and Literature of Spanish, Bachelor of Arts, 2005/09-2009/07, Minor in International Relations, 2006/09-2009/07;
3. One year study in Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico with full state scholarship, 2008/02- 2009/02.
Spanish (excellence); English (proficient); Mandarin (native language)
Scholarships and Awards
International exchange scholarship program between China and Mexico, 2008-2009
1. VIP volunteer of Beijing Forum of 2007, assistant of Senate Speaker, Ex-president of Chile, Eduardo Frei, president of Santo Tomas University of Chile, Gerardo Rocha and the members of his entourage. Responsible of all their activities in Beijing during the forum, 2007/10;
2. Chinese teacher for the local students in Confucius institute in Mexico City, 2008/10;
3. The official document of the organization ISO in Spanish translated by into Chinese have been used as the unique edition in mandarin for Chinese Government in the International Conference of ISO IWA4;2008/12.
Her research activities focus on Spanish translation, Politics and the International Relations, especially the study of international relations in Latin America.
Her main interests in particular lie in Latin America's Left-wing trend.
1. Colombia, Economic Annual Book in 2010;
2. Argentina, Economic Annual Book in 2010;
3. Guatemala, Annual Report on Latin America and the Caribbean (2010-2011);
4. Dilma, from a guerrilla to Brazil’s first female president, China Comment, 2010, Vol.22.
Derecho reservado: Instituto de América Latina，Academia de China de Ciencias Sociales.
Apoyo técnico: Corporación Tecnológica Internet Haishijingwei de Beijing S.A.
Nuestra sede: Calle Zhangzi zhonglu, No. 3, Barrio Dongcheng, Beijing, P.O. Box 1104, 100007, Beijing, China.
Buscar Fax: 010-64014011 E-mail： firstname.lastname@example.org