Fang LianquanFecha：2007/10/08 Autor：
First Name: Lianquan
Date of Birth: July 1973
Senior Research Fellow
Director of the Department of Society
Institute of Latin America Studies at Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (ILAS CASS)
From 2006 to date,Post Doctor, Insurance and Social Security, Beijing University
From 2003 to 2006,Ph.D., Economics, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Social Science (GSCASS)
Dissertation: Pension Fund Investment and Management in Chile
From 1996 to 1999 M.A., Law, Nankai University
Social Security, Pension Economics, Pension Fund in Chile, Social Policy in Latin America
D. Current Research Project
1. A Study on
2. A Review on the Reform in 2001 of the Investment System and Policy for
3. Lessons from
4. Review on the 25 Years History of “Chilean Model” Social Security Reform. Co-authored with Zheng Bingwen. Journal of
5. Lessons from
6. Pension Reform in
7. The International Comparison of Collection System of Social Security Contributions and
8. Social Stratification, Income Gaps and Social Security in Latin America, Journal of Latin America Studies, Issue 2, 2008.
9. Review on Pension Business in Foreign Banks. Co-authored with Li Yunshan, Journal of Banker, Issue 2, 2008.
10. Development of Sovereign Pension Fund—Lessons from
11. A Research on Non-financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Pension Reform in
12. Investment and Management System for Pension Funds in Individual Accounts of Basic Old-Age Pension—a Comparison between
13. Lessons from
14. Social Security Reform in
15. Moving for Social Cohesion: Social Security Reform in
16. The Nationalization of the Privatized Social Security System in
17. Social Security Reform in
18. Comment on Pension Reform in
19. International Comparison of Health Care Insurance Reform. Co-authored with Zheng Bingwen.
20. Pension and Health Care Insurance Reform in
21. The Development Report of Occupation Pension in
22. Conceptualization of Non-Financial Defined Contribution Systems. Pension Reform: Issues and Prospect for Non-financial Defined Contribution (NDC) Schemes (Chapter 5).
23.《Mixed NDC Pension Reform for China》，Entrust by Ministry of Human Resource and Social Security(Mohrss)
24.《Social Welfare Reform—A Comparison between Europe and Latin America》， Entrust by CASS.
Derecho reservado: Instituto de América Latina，Academia de China de Ciencias Sociales.
Apoyo técnico: Corporación Tecnológica Internet Haishijingwei de Beijing S.A.
Nuestra sede: Calle Zhangzi zhonglu, No. 3, Barrio Dongcheng, Beijing, P.O. Box 1104, 100007, Beijing, China.
Buscar Fax: 010-64014011 E-mail： firstname.lastname@example.org